Yeah, been being slack again – which is sad, when I’ve actually created a small collection of blog posts (mostly vegan bento and food pr0n) that are all ready and waiting, and just have to be published. So hopefully I’ll remember to do that tomorrow; in the meantime, here is some insight into my daily routine. Today went something like this:
1. Woke up way too early, after having had too little sleep thanks to deadshit neighbours and their screaming child.
2. Wasted 40 minutes in transit to uni, assuming no train delays (hah!). Took far longer than usual due to sleep deprivation, because stairs are haaaaard.
3. Got to library 3.5 hours before first class; spent 3.2 hours working on assignments, maybe taking a break to pee if there aren’t any shifty people around looking like they’re gonna steal my desk.
4. Had far too brief lunch with lovely Bethany, inhaled food and dashed to class.
5. Lecture in Old Irish, trying to stay awake and have some idea what the hell is going on.
6. Fun time! Went to the USyd annual library book sale, despite being poor. Buy books, and then realised I had to then carry them home, despite already carrying a laptop and several textbooks.
7. Wasted another 40 minutes in transit home, almost falling down stairs at train station thanks to tiredness and huge freaking feet.
8. Lugged heavy backpack and secondary bag home. Had green smoothie, om nom nom.
9. Stared at the computer screen and my assessment for a while, before realising this was fruitless.
10. Had a nap for an hour. Oh God, sleeeeeeeep! I looooove youuuuuu!
11. Woke up, microwaved leftover curry, then worked on assessment for another 3 or so hours.
12. Went for an hour’s walk, and checked mail (ooooo, latest copy of Vegan Voice! And my new bento accessory from eBay!)
13. Went and got groceries, once I realised that there is no fruit in the entire house. More heavy stuff was carried. *Sigh*
14. Did the dishes, since I’d finally run out of clean and useable coffee mugs.
15. Showered, stared at assessment, and then decided to waste time writing a blog entry.
16. Will shortly be going to bed, and possibly murdering neighbours and their child if I hear a single bloody squawk from that brat.
And then begins tomorrow. Even earlier, with a 3 hour lecture, then study, then a 2 hour lecture, then
I go hide in the corner with the doona over my head I maturely deal with the ridiculous workload like the… mature… thing… that I am. Goodnight!