I just wanted to point out a couple of new things that are going to be happening around here.
- Upcoming events: as you may have noticed, there is a new category on the right, which lists NeoPagan and vegan events that will be occurring in the area/I will be participating in.
- Food / food product reviews: this is going to be a new category of posts, in which I will review various vegan foods available on the market (i.e. ones that I have not cooked myself).
- More extensive book reviews: this section will be extended to also cover (vegan) cookbook reviews. Hopefully I will also be increasing the volume of reviews, but this is dependent on uni courseloads.
- In the News: I have a massive backlog of news articles that have grabbed my attention (mostly ones relating to NeoPaganism) that I will hopefully be commenting on in the not-too-distant future.
- Photography: I’m a fairly prolific amateur photographer, and I’m considering uploading some of my pieces here on a regular basis. This will probably be trialled, and continued/discontinued according to response (I like feedback, people!).
And thus ends my little narcissistic interlude, wherein the author pretends that people actually read this. No, seriously, if you do enjoy my blog, let me know! Even if it’s just a line.