After the hectic insanity of last year, I’m pleased to announce the return of A Secret Garden! Thanks to everyone who has continued to browse my blog, and my apologies for having taken such a long hiatus from posting. Rest assured, in 2011 you can look forward to more vegan bento, recipes, photographs, book and film reviews, and loads more!
Starting tomorrow, there will be a run of vegan bento posts, interspersed with the occasional photograph and book reviews. But first, a quick review of the year that was:
- Finished my Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Archaeology and Celtic Studies) – just Honours to go!
- Got contract work as a real-life archaeologist.
- Moved into a share-house (which has, unfortunately, greatly reduced how much I’m able to cook and photograph the results).
- Managed to not suffer any major injuries!
- Discovered several new fandoms (in fanfiction), which cut into my blogging time significantly; expect some more film reviews in the days to come.
- Read 160+ books, some for fun, some for study, including one book sa Ghaeilge (in Irish).
- Was incapacitated with illness for far too much of the year.
Some major changes, some not-so-major changes; in any case, it’s a new year, and hopefully this one will be a damn sight better than the last one!
Keep an eye out for the return of the mad vegan blogger!